標題: 509_1_
無頭像
lagwan5e4v

帖子 226
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2213
發表於 2018-6-11 20:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Wait a moment!" The stature,6pm designer clothes, and the view, was stopped at the door. "The monk did not harm the emperor of Baoding, but if the crowd was forced, he could not take care of it," he said. The right hand is on the back of the Baoding emperor. The power of his "flame knife" is unconquering, and the emperor's gate of Baoding has been deducted, and it has become an overwhelming force. If the Tianlong monks join forces to attack, they will not win the battle. Because of his hesitation, the emperor of Baoding is the leader of a country in Dali. How can we let the enemy go by the way? Jiu Mo Zhi said loudly: "the name of Tianlong temple's high monks has been heard, but this little matter is also so mother-in-law, the effect of the children's state. Please make way! " When Duan Yu saw his uncle being held by him, he was very anxious,bcbg maxazria outlet shop, and at first he thought about his father's martial arts, and he was afraid of his coming, only to endure it for a moment, and when the time came, he would lose himself. . When I saw him, he grabbed the hand of Baoding's emperor and walked towards the door step by step. Duan Yu was in a hurry. He didn't think much. He said, "Hey, you let go of my uncle!" Then he came out from the master of wian. At the moment he saw a man in front of the master of the wian,asics shoesoutlet, he had been wondering what the person was, and even more unaware of the meaning of sitting in front of the master of the wian. When he saw him grow out, he wanted to know and turned back and asked,Polo Ralph Lauren, "who is the honor?" Duan Yu said, "don't ask me who I am. Let me off with my uncle first." He held out his right hand and grabbed the left hand of the emperor of Baoding. Baoding emperor Dao: "reputation"